Thursday, September 18, 2008

Gearing up.....

gearing up.....


It's time once again for my favorite holiday...Talk like a pirate day!!! its the day, according to Tom Smith, the TLAP song writer to "pack up your braincells, they will only get in the way" and to " fill the office with arrrs" No big plans for me tomorrow as i myself will be at trade, just stirring up the stinkpot to see what comes out of the bunghole. a fun day it should be, at least to all me Mateys who will be out havin a party. Saturday will be the continuation of the day for my crew the Cursed Few. Were getting together to have our own little TlAP gatherin' Should be an interesting day. for all those Pirates out there. Hoist up yer Grog and give a toast to Capn' Slappy and Ol Chumbucket, the creators of our infamous holiday, and talk like pirate EVERYDAY!!!!!! Photobucket

No comments: