Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Up and Running



It looks to be I finally got this computer editing software figured out and now it time to be a movie maker. I had done a few before, mostly just trying different things to see what I could do with Pinnacle. Then I ran into the low memory problem and did the upgrade. Now I am up and running again and soon will be moving to to other wild adventures. But first It is time to make movies of previous tapes. I am working on a Movie now that will be be finished tonight. Actually, I already have two copies of it and soon will be making the second part.

I went to Boston Massachusetts a few years back and got some decent footage of the Constitution, and Downtown Boston, The Commons, Historical Downtown, Bunker Hill, Beacon Hill and a so on. I will be finishing up the first run on the movie this evening and will be starting to download the clips for the second one soon, probably tommorrow or Thursday. Then, it will be Hawaii.....ALOHA..... I spent a year on active duty there and took some decent pictures as well, so after that it be mostly what I can find around South Georgia and North Florida to tape. So for all the relatives....If you see me with my Camera...run or you just might end up in a film........Shipwreck

No comments: