Monday, February 20, 2006

Ahoy once again





Ahoy and welcome aboard once again to me blog! I haven’t really had anything much to write about since my last adventure to Pebble Hill. Nothing has changed in that respect. I did a photo op with me gear and posted this here photo as well as changed me profile pic. No news to be speakin of at this point. as I haven't really done anything to write about, only just to play catch-up on writing in this thing. All my projects are on hold for the moment although I hope to be up and running soon. My last attempt at movie making turned out a little odd, being that a lot of the scenes wanted to jump a bit. I think it was more or less a problem with the digitations and I decided it will be good enough since it is only for family movies anyway. I just haven't felt like getting out to do anything really, so I guess I have just been really lazy but maybe when it warms a bit I may get "the Fever" and do a little fishing or something but for now I will be staying around here, working, and sleeping.....That be all fer now.....Shipwreck

No comments: