Thursday, March 16, 2006

Update

Well, Since my last entry there hasn't been a lot to talk to about. The shirt was a hit with my Niece. I guess it will sit in a closet for a couple of months until Hayden gets big enough to wear it. It looks more like a dress than a shirt on him right now. I finally got off my tail and finished printing the covers to my DVD's that made to my trip to Boston. Speaking of which It may be a repeat trip again this year. If so This will make my third visit to the Metropolis of Boston. I am looking forward to it and just waiting to hear if it is a go. I have also started yet another page, this time on myspace. here is the link for those who want to visit http://www.myspace.com/shipwreck_john . I have only the one entry there has of now but, soon it will be anther duplicate of this page so if you read one, you read em all. In the near future I will plan on starting my next video project, which will entail the time I spent in Hawaii. I will keep you updated on the progress as some of my Friends and Family that actually read this stuff might decide they want to look at it when I'm done. That's all for now...Until next time

No comments: