Saturday, March 02, 2024

New Video Out

 Hello once again!  I am glad you could join me today o this continuing adventure into the world of videography. I have completed part two of the water catch project. Here is part two for your enjoyment!

Water Catch Two

I hope you like the video. Leave your comments in the comment section of the video or here on the blog for suggestions on what you would like to see me do next or what you think the advantages or disadvantages of being able to accomplish this or something like this in a real situation. I am new to the whole YouTube and bushcraft things both, but we can touch on how that all started in another blog post. for now, that's all I have. I hope you have an incredible week, and I will back as soon as I am able! get outside and an have some fun!

No comments: